Month: September 2018
As business owners, you need to ensure that your team is working at their optimal level. With a productive team, you will be able to achieve your business goals faster and you can steer your company to the right direction.
But there are instances that one or two from the ranks will not meet the expected output. Should that happen, you might want to consider implementing these measure:
- Design the space for comfort
One of the reasons why some employees feel demotivated to work is because their environment is not suited for the kind of work they do. This can make working feel like a chore and can lead to half-baked results. It would be best to check your office environment and see workplace aspects you can improve. Once you implement these changes, you will see that your team’s productivity will slowly gain traction.
- Provide top-notch equipment
Working with outdated and hard-to-operate office equipment, employees would feel like they are working double-time since they are trying to keep up with operating these old office machineries. Make your employees’ life a bit easier by making sure that you provide them with updated office equipment and office supplies from UAE. This can make working a joy and they don’t have to deal with old equipment that would take up their time and energy.
- Encourage breaks
Some office managers think that not allowing their employees to take breaks would make them accomplish more. But on the contrary, this would only make working feel forced and like a chore. Also, employees need to have breaks to clear their minds. Allowing them to a 10 or 30-minute break would help them to be more productive at work since they regain their focus and their minds are clear.
- Provide boosters
Hunger and sleepiness can hamper one’s work. When this happens, delays and work issues will arise. It would be best to reward your staff with energy boosters. Apart from making sure that your supplies and toner cartridges from Dubai , make sure to stock your pantry with treats to make sure that your employees will have something to munch when they are famished. Cater to the needs of coffee-lovers by stocking premium coffee in the pantry.
- Implement coaching
There will be instances when you need to watch out for team members who are not able to keep up with the process. Allot time to coach and guide these employees so they can contribute to the group and improve their performance.
Teenagers these days seem to have a lot of issues related to their temperaments and the desire to turn rebellious. Either kids these days develop over-confidence, or they start feeling left out. Both of these cases are on the extremes. It is a wish for every single boy and girl out there to become perfect, irrespective of how risky things can get to be. Any advice that is given to them gets easily ignored. However, if things get out of control, then it is extremely important for the teenager to acquire proper counselling dubai.
Tips to help out
Before anything else, it is necessary for you to take the teenager being treated into proper confidence. Without this, your entire therapy effort is going to go to waste. Make him or her realize that you are not some conservative oldie who is there to inculcate your outdated point of view in them. Take on a friendly attitude and treat them with love and affection. It is necessary for them to know that you love them and care about them. Once that is done, start following the tips mentioned below:
- Don’t fire things up. Do not start blabbing off pieces of advices as soon as a teenager reaches out to you for help. Stay silent and listen to him first. Do not interrupt under any circumstances and let them finish whatever they are ready to share with you. Also, make sure that you never rush through things. He will not pay any attention to any advice that you give off in a hurry, and might even contradict with what you have to say. A basic rule of psychotherapy Dubai is to let the patient speak first.
- Make sure that he knows you are listening. It is necessary for you to nod at the right times and give off the right body language so that the patient knows that you are listening. Do not sit like a statue as it will confuse the kid and he will probably feel discouraged, not willing to volunteer any more than he originally has. Use words like ‘then?’, ‘and?’ to show that you are interested and want to know more about the entire situation.
- Refrain from making comparisons. While you may be interested in telling the patient about a similar experience that you might have had, but this is seriously not the right approach. Going into a lengthy description of your past might appear fake to the teen and he might even guess your desperation in trying to develop a comfort zone. Mention a couple of sentences about what you went through; that will be sufficient to open any remaining windows.